Red corrosion color finish
(Painting on base material + Painting the red corrosion pattern + Clear coating)
This red corrosion on the steel is generated by the aged deterioration. This color expressed by the special painting method is called “Red corrosion color finish”. The red corrosion color is adjusted to good design. This painting is reproduced to follow the color and pattern of actual red corrosion.
Available “Base materials”
Steel, Aluminum & Stainless steel
Surface finishes on each material
Hairline finish (Stainless steel)
Explanation of finish
The red color and partially black color corrosions on the steel products will be occurred by wind and rain after many years later. This “Red corrosion color finish” is reproduced similar to actual red corrosion by the special painting method.
The each finish on product is having the originality because our specialist is worked each product by the hand.
The troubles called bubbles and back side of material do not appear on the product because of dry method which the accelerant is applied by roller and brush. Please refer to the following column regarding the product size.
The color tone is divided two colors which are the red color base and black color base. We are able to following the pattern requested by the clients. The clear coating for protection is applied after the treatment for the pattern. The clear coat is urethane series or lacquer resin series, and the luster is basically supplied the matt finish of about 30 percent gloss.
Notes and others
- Our treatment on the surface is provided based on after formed, therefore, the bending, shearing and making holes process shall be done before red-corrosion treatment in order to avoid peeling the red-corrosion and clear coating.
- The products size will be 1,500mm(W)×5,500mm(L). And the weight is max. 100kg. If it is more than the above size or weigh, please freely contact us.
- Our treatment works are provided in our factory, so we do not accept the treatment works at job site.
- The touch up works will be carried out using the patina color of which is similar color.
- Please don’t use the benzine, thinner, scotch and etc for the maintenance on the surface because the cause of discoloring. Please carry out the periodic cleaning by soaking a soft cloth with neutral detergent, thereafter it wipes the wet surface with dry cloth.
- In order to avoid peeling off the clear coating, please don’t use the gummed tape or masking tape on the finish.